Monday, March 15, 2010

Movie & Music Monday

Most of you don't know this, but I had an emo/industrial rock phase. In fact, I still break out those cherished albums every now and then for a listen. Here is one of my favorite bands from this genre, VAST, at their very finest:


And this band, Ours, gets an honorable mention:


If you're ever feeling down and out, I recommend either band. Listening to their stuff makes you feel like you don't have it so bad after all!

As for movies, I recently watched For Keeps - an oldie but a goody. I remember watching it back when I was a teen and thinking it was *so* romantic. Now I know better. Watching it as an adult made me glad I never dated in high school; it also made me feel lucky to have married someone who loves me as much as Stan loves Darcy.

No comments: