Thursday, March 25, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Today is shaping up to be a good day, and there's a lot left in store! I slept in, then ran to get the rest of Matt's birthday present (bourbon classes from Williams Sonoma) at Algonquin Commons.

I got him two of the smaller glasses. They will go great with the Elijah Craig 18 bourbon I got him!



Then I came home, cleaned up the place a bit, and took a long nap. I'm quite fatigued and bloated lately - but I'm not complaining! :)

Now I am just waiting for Kate, Matt's sister, to get here. We are going to walk around Lincoln Park Zoo for a couple hours before meeting up with one of my friends from Florida at Goose Island around 7:00.






























Should be a fun evening - I'm psyched!

So here is what I'm most thankful for this week:
Second chances.
Good times with friends.
Warmer weather.

No comments: