Friday, April 2, 2010

Hanging by a Moment

I'm starting to get nervous. I have a doctor's appointment next week, and I'm sure he'll order a u/s for next week or the week after. For almost two weeks, it has been me and the bean. I am falling in love all over again - I just can't help myself. I am so afraid that inevitable u/s is going to crush my dreams and break my heart, just like last time. I have to keep reminding myself, "If God leads you to it, he'll lead you through it." I keep praying and hoping that this time everything will work out.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll pray that everything works out this time!!!

The Working Girl said...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hug, hug, hug, hug, hug
I know you - don't get consumed in the "what if"s! I love you!

Heather said...

Thanks :) I am trying to just take it one day at a time. It's going better than last time, so that's progress! lol